Joining the army of PKers Advice <3

B I R D Y

Hey guys! Hopefully some of you may of seen me chilling around the CC chatting shit here and there... ALOT OF SHIT. Here is no different :P

This is just a general question on guidance for you awesome people, may already be answered somewhere else... 

I've seen recently an influx of small man PK trips, randomly through the day, i always see them and think one day i'll join one but i never really know what to expect and well... what you expect so i just thought i may aswell ask!

I know the whole stupid response of 99 is probably going to come up and if thats the case then thanks, i'm just curious.

What honestly would you PKers class as requirements/ minimums to be an efficient pker? I know you can PK with any stats with teams bla bla but what would you guys class as bare bone minimum levels to PK, some trips have reqs but i'm just curious overall. 

Finally, what would be your top tips for someone with absolutely no experience, what to learn? what to watch? what to expect. Just bare bone basics what i should do to be an efficient and hopefully one day good PKer.

Absolutely any advice/ guidance / anything you want to add will be greatly appreciated, just thought it might be pretty cool for some newbies to get a thread of good advice off you experts ❤️

Bird out

birdywinter18.png.b590a7dabe480f7473ccc1b6268bc9f1.png.2843ab8be1d5c1cb9abba71cd91abe4d.png

tourney worlds close on march 15th. so during that time, its probably in ur best interests to do some bridding practice on there while u can risk free. Once they close, you can brid with friends at clan wars but you'll have to buy the gear. 

unknown.png

• 1 month later...

lmao just get out there and rip shit up man.

everyone started off like you, and sometimes its best not to fret about it. get out there and have fun. Start off in more welfare gear and then upgrade as you get more comfortable is what I'd recommend.

pksquad2.png.9a1c1fd55a95fac0c9e66ce13775985f.png

image.png.548bc14529c3f239d5e75ee9d5fbc38f.png

I got a few pointers that would've helped me if I was new at PKing

- Know where the lines are in Multi zones esp. If you are just pking by yourself (If you arent 126 cmb, KNOW the cmb range of who you can attack) 

- Know where the "hotspots" are usually at such as 44's, Glory Hill, Cali, Spidey, Altar

- Have a pking tab that is only for pking, this makes it easier to get back into a fight if there is a clan engagement (Try to get multiple sets of mystic, Rcbows, spirit shields or Crystals etc) 

- Learn and adapt to your own inventory- What I mean is how much food to brews ratios that you'll need if you are by yourself - Phoenix necklaces and maybe if you're newer you can use an escape seed pod.

- Always brew up on food and potions before you leave the bank, switch them out for new ones before you step off. (Brew combat, Anglers, Stam) 

- Try to Tribrid with budget gear at first, then once your comfortable with switches you can upgrade to other stuff

- Quick Prayers are a must, depends on where you're at, but my dumbass self always forgets to pray for the +1's and I lose them all the time

- Always be on the outlook for baits, "If a person is randomly running north or something in the wild- something that is off or stupid weird, and you think to yourself that you are thinking he/she is dumb it might be a bait for others to tag you" 

- Be always ready for an escape plan if you are low on inv, always think of where you're going and your clicks 

- Later on you can time yourself on how long the freezes are, and you can retime them so if they are perfect RNG you can make them stuck in the same spot 

- Combo foods etc etc, always pay attention of where your prayer points stand at, if you are going to for sure die, brew down to have your prayer up so you can still have your +1s if you die

- Always use F Keys to switch between tabs when fighting, try not to click on the prayer tab, inv tab, equipment tab

Edited by GODATPVP

Capture.PNG.e00f69037073f7cf96f26c238793a500.PNG 

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png.364f0d78674ad1bbea4a5fa345a28e27.png RITUALIS.png 

• 7 months later...