[Accepted] Baites

Baites

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Baites

What is your current RS name? Baites

List any previous RS namesLets Kick It

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level 1748, combat 103

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing probably about 10 or so years ago. My name doesn't mean anything in OSRS, but in rs3 there's a "Master" title, hence Master Baites. I love pking and afking! I used to be an EOC pker when it first came out, but I was inactive for a while and when I came back, I was so lost with all the new abilities that I quit RS3 and started my OSRS journey. The only things I miss are being able to trail friends and dagon'hai robes. Also #bringbackstealingcreation

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in Rebirth Clan, but they only did raids or PVM and didn't PVP as much as I'd like. They had great personalities but there would only be 4 or so people down at a time to go pking. Before that I was in pancakexx, but it was mostly new people that asked me for advice about the game.

Tell us about your yourself.

I live in the US (Cali)! I sexually identify as a male. I'm a college student studying engineering and I use Runescape to destress. I'm a devout follower of the NBA (go Lakers, even though we're not making playoffs), and love listening to chill EDM (if you need any song recommendations hit me up I got you). My favorite artists are Illenium, and Seven Lions. I also enjoy photography and exploring the outdoors whenever I get the chance. I love food, especially Asian food, and my belly may or may not reflect this. I'm always down to help other people whenever I can, and I don't like arrogance. 

How did you hear about us?  Runescape forums

What makes you want to join us? I saw a clan pking video and it sounded really fun, and after hanging out in the clan chat I want to be a part of this community. The clan chat seems to have a lot of great personalities that I already vibe with. Also the clan has down times so that I can skill when I want, and there are so many pking events that I can tag along. 

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

best-brid.gif

sigchat.PNG.5c5e7774fc85b19a2ff46bf260fe0d2f.PNG

Memes and iconic moments:

Spoiler

sicpic.PNG.7243537c9430edce29827945db768df8.PNG

2 hours ago, WG Twiz said:

Welcome.  I'm a Nuggets fan and I stayed up late to watch that Lakers game last night.. exciting until my Nugz just blew them out in the final minutes! Sorry ;) 

Haha all good brother good to see the nuggets doing so well :) 

best-brid.gif

sigchat.PNG.5c5e7774fc85b19a2ff46bf260fe0d2f.PNG

Memes and iconic moments:

Spoiler

sicpic.PNG.7243537c9430edce29827945db768df8.PNG

Best of Luck! Another NBA fan whatup! I'm a Celtics fan tho sorry, I don't follow religiously but love to see a game every once and awhile. I like the Lakers a lot! miss the days of Kobe and also Shaq he was the best! Feel free to hit me up anytime in game! to your username we had a teacher back in my middle school days named mr.bates,  ie he became master bates ahahah =p nice one + that combat lvl!

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png