[Accepted] Suqe

Suqe

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Suqe

What is your current RS name? Suqe

List any previous RS names"vorqath"
"STRlX"

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1771

Combat level: 98

stats.PNG

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Some account achievements include 99 Cooking, 99 Fletching, all hard achievement diaries, and the most recent achievement, quest cape.
Been playing Runescape since 2010, but only started playing Old School on a serious level around 4-5 months ago.
Really enjoying grinding Vorkath at the moment, after recently completing Dragon Slayer II.
Moderately skilled in PvP and will be very keen on joining the clan sessions in the near future (once trained up a bit more).

Tell us about your clan history.

Was a member of Tata when w45 Deadman Mode was first released, but got kicked from the team due to inactivity.
Been highly ranked in a lot of PK clans on RSPS's (explained in the "come clean" section).
I am currently in a small open community clan chat that is run by a small Youtuber.

Tell us about your yourself.

Steve, 19. Laid back Aussie that can't get enough of Runescape. Graduated college and now working part time as a retail assistant. Most likely won't find me without a beer in my hand (unless working, obviously).

How did you hear about us?  Briefly met a member in Edgeville and they asked if I had heard of the clan before and suggested I give it a Google. IGN: "at the races".

What makes you want to join us? Looking for a bigger, more serious clan. Used to PK almost every day on RSPS's, but since I stopped playing those and started putting more time into OSRS, I haven't had the chance/stats to continue the PvP aspect of the game.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: As stated earlier in the application, I did used to play quite a few RSPS's. Mainly because I didn't have the time (due to school almost every day) to train up an OSRS account to PK standards, nor the money for membership.

Edited by Suqe
Typo

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png