[Declined] Oso

Oso

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Oso

What is your current RS name? Oso

List any previous RS names-Mr Oso
-Oso

What is your total level and combat level?

skills.png

combat.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Well to start my rsn Oso means Bear in spanish. I recently started Osrs, I was an Rs3 only player with this same account. I do enjoy a PvP wars and also enjoy de pvm aspect of Osrs. My favorite is Slayer by far. At the moment my Osrs acc is still kind of low on skills but I will go for Max eventually :)

Tell us about your clan history.

Most of my clans have been Rs3 related like: Zer0 pvm, Decimus and some other smaller clans. All the clans I have joined have been on this account, I dont have alts.

Tell us about your yourself.

Well my irl name is William, Im 24 years old and from Ecuador (south america). Im on my last semesters to graduate as a software engineer.My hobbies as of lately have been Runescape and Basketball mostly and I'm a pretty chilled and friendly person.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? Well playing runescape solo is kind of lonely, so I decided to look for a clan, so I could attend events and meet people in game.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

3 hours ago, Malzaphite said:

Welcome.  Are you transitioning from RS3 to OSRS or still playing both?

Yeah since Ive been max for a couple of years, I decided to go full out on Osrs.

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png