[Accepted] d3mcheekstho

d3mcheekstho

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

d3mcheekstho

What is your current RS name? d3mcheekstho

List any previous RS namesAlt (baby pure): sh1tclicks4u

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level 1537, with a combat level of 108.

d3mcheeckstho_382019_stats.png

d3mcheeckstho_382019_cblevel.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

It all started back in 2003. I was 14 years old when a crappy looking, yet appealing java based browser game caught my eye. Runescape. What the hell is this shit? Little did I know that question would spawn a 15+ year on and off relationship between myself and a game. I love Runescape, and everything about it. My name refers to the cheeks of bosses, players, and monsters that I intend to clap with all my strength and attack level. Lol! My favorite skill by far has to be the slayer skill. I'm an avid PVMer, but have a pure that I will be attempting to enter the PVP scene with soon.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never been part of a large clan. I've had friends that have maintained small CCs, but nothing large enough to require an application for.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Josh. I'm a regular 29 year old guy working in the Technology field, living in San Diego, CA USA. I love to lift weights, hike, climb, snowboard, and be active. Runescape has always had a soft spot in my heart, though. I'll gladly stay in all day for an RS bender. I can play a little piano, and the only 'talent' I can claim is being the only decent beatboxer I know. I hate fake people, and appreciate whenever someone is real, whether they are nice about it or not. I like to eat clean, but that doesn't happen more often then not. Chillin' out with friends over a beer is something I like doing at least once a week as well.

How did you hear about us?  Google! Searched for bossing cc or something a long those lines, and a reddit link with the cc name popped up.

What makes you want to join us? I need homies! I find it difficult to make friends with people when PVMing, and the few that I have made ended up being pretty inactive, i.e. logging in only once or twice a week. I want friends to boss with, or maybe even occasionally PK with. That said, PVM content is the majority of what I enjoy about OSRS.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I occasionally smoke weed to wind down.

3 hours ago, 99Timewasted said:

Got my support 

Thanks 99Timewasted,

It was cool of you to let me come bossing w/ you at Bandos you, even after I somehow messed up my kc. Lol!

Hope to hit it up again as soon as a ranked member!

2 hours ago, Mojo said:

memes

Welcome!

Hah, yeah. Not used to images not autoscaling for me. shit came out huge, lol.

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, WG Twiz said:

Welcome to the forums.  It's a bit eerily how similar our account's stats are... except your slayer/farm/constr.

Hah really? crazy.  probably means we're in the same cb bracket. let's pvm or pvp sometime after I hopefully get ranked!

23 minutes ago, Aedster12 said:

Heya best of luck and welcome. I also really like pvm but am far to of a level to do that yet it PvP. What's your favorite hike that you have done?

Sup Aedster!

Congrats on your recent acceptance.

Yeah man! I get that. Honestly, my whole motivation behind PVM is to finance future PVP builds I want to try out and learn with. It's a bonus that I also enjoy it, haha.

My favorite hikes so far have been Three Sisters Falls and Mount Woodson trails, both in San Diego, CA. I haven't had the chance to travel out to any trails I've heard about outside my local area, but plan to soon!

9 hours ago, Mini Horse said:

Welcome

9 hours ago, Mini Horse said:

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

Thanks! Will do. Appreciate the welcome.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif