How much do YOU tip your TBers?

I normally shoot for 20-30%  (split evenly) of my total loot value, depending on how well they did.  Heard in Discord that someone normally splits up to 50% and then I heard a hodge podge of numbers so now I'm curious what the norm is.  Let's also assume there were no big +1 drops as that will likely skew the results a bit.

Edited by Malzaphite

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

30-40% split between all. I dont really like to tb so I want it to be worthwhile for people who do it. Especially if they are in mystic etc trying to land as many tb's as possible so we can get more kills

Personally I dont expect that much though when I tb, 20%+ is probably fine for me

Edited by WG Froto
re-wording

I split pretty fat like 30-40% if they're performing well (logging in quick, not misclicking, good mage bonus and not splashing every TB) and they have Entangles. Otherwise if it's average performance and no Entangles like 10-20%.

But yeah I enjoy TBing when needed since I'm good at catching the cocky targets 😂 I'm not too worried about receiving splits :P

Edited by Sabre Wraith

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

My last clan had us do 50%. 25-25 between Tber and Mager, all major drops like claws or ags were split evenly between everyone who was there for that kill.

They usually made an exception if you made less than like 200k and the split was practically nothing. 

Also, they didn't factor in costs of death. So profitability didn't matter since the magers still did their jobs.  

I normally do about 20% ea depending on if its a worth while split, if its less then a mil i try to do more than 20. As most of the money I make goes right into my magic/prayer level it's hard to do much more. 

Edited by scimmy397
adding more

12 hours ago, WG Lohow said:

10%, if they are good at it 20%

I lean towards 20, most are good at it 

Last trip i gave 100% because i have been ducking in and out of day trips and having a hard time splitting with tbers. 

Edited by WG Fargorn

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png