Community Intro - Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Tell us about yourself.

IRL Name: Zack (Nickname Blue or Jolly!)
I'm 26 years old, work in the IT industry. Got a 1 1/2 year old daughter, who has entered the 'everything is mine' phase lol..

Always been a rather casual RS player, never truly 'understood' endgame back when I was a kid, and all my accounts have always been mid-tier including this one I'm trying to build up lol. I don't really know about things like 'must do' quests or preferred levels etc. I basically just play and hope I reach that eventually. I came back to OSRS when it launched, basically just ran law runes for people for gp and then quit again cause I burnt myself out after making a stack lol. Now i'm back and slowly getting my account build up again!

Clan history.  

How did you hear about us? Reddit

Do you plan to join? Yep already applied!

Any last comments?  

Just hope to have some fun, learn new things and HOPEFULLY be able to take on some sort of boss at some point with you all! I'd like to become experienced in PvM fights and work my way into PvP type encounters eventually!

On 3/10/2019 at 5:10 PM, Aedster12 said:

Welcome Zach I'm in the same boat as you! If you have some questions let me know im also new to most of this but am following a guide. Would love to try and help you out!

Appreciate it!  Right now just working on Slayer and casual money makers.. I SHOULD probably try for my melting cheese cape soon!