What was your first car? Was it a G-wagon?

Born For PvP

I had a toyota previa 1991! thing was a space wagon 😃 Was a family car 300k miles on it. 0-60 in a smoking 15 seconds! Had great times with friends toilet papering houses with my mom driving! Late night runs to mexican joints. Munchies was real. What did you guys have? how many celica's?

Edited by Born For PvP

On 3/10/2019 at 11:15 PM, El Marijuano said:

98 Chevrolet Silverado. I miss my baby.

FB_IMG_1552273901853.jpg

thats a nice 98, good to see a fellow Silveraydo dude up in here, here is some pics of my current money pit, its a 99.

v8 5.3L, cold air intake, flowmasters duel exhaust, removed the catalytic converter, tuned w/ a bunch of interior work and sound system, Air suspension but not on a motor, I dropped the suspension in the bed and welded it to the frame!  The Blue/Black was the last paintjob, its currently the Orange/Red monstrosity, thats getting done soon, it was my first attempt at freehanding a design and its fucking awful.

u1vgkAB.jpg

v1y7V1j.jpg

805GhsY.jpg

Edited by Zerker Sloot

dIJnRnk.png

ruins.png

Fiat Seicento Abarth in red

0-100kmh in a whopping 13s lol

I still have it, tho im looking for a new car, Suzuki Swift Sport

Im not much of a car guy, so please dont ask for specifics xD most likely wont know what i have or what it is

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

I had some sort of early 2000 daewoo, barely remember it.. Crap ton of miles and poor thing ended up in a ditch when I fell asleep driving (Gotta love back to back double shifts!)

Driving a 2013 Subaru Impreza now, fun times!

Thats a sick truck @Zerker Sloot , I bet that baby sounds like a beast. I was 18 when i got mine and sold it when my son was born in 2012. Need a more family friendly/reliable vehicle lol. Now i just drive a stock 2009 Silverado. I fell in love with the new 2019 models so Im thinking of maybe getting one within the next year but I'm not in a hurry to start paying a truck payment lol

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png.406bd0869ad80dabc24e65d5272bb2af.png

1st place skilling competition December 2018

2nd place skilling competition February 2019

Sfiremaking.gif.00cf7cdd8fec4ff7761914cee15ad09f.gif

8 hours ago, El Marijuano said:

Thats a sick truck @Zerker Sloot , I bet that baby sounds like a beast. I was 18 when i got mine and sold it when my son was born in 2012. Need a more family friendly/reliable vehicle lol. Now i just drive a stock 2009 Silverado. I fell in love with the new 2019 models so Im thinking of maybe getting one within the next year but I'm not in a hurry to start paying a truck payment lol

Thanks for the compliments, I haven't really liked any of the Silverado's since ~2004ish, but you're right, I'm liking the 2019 models, just not the prices that go w/ them...

Truck prices right now are insane, even for used ones.

dIJnRnk.png

ruins.png

Started with a 1.7 turbo 2003 plate corsa slammed with 17 inch wheels and the usual boy racer shit 😂 then bought a new 2012 corsa when my little lad was born to get me to work and ferry him about but hoping to get this in the next few weeks if I can get enough part exchange on mine ❤️

DF27789F-14DE-48D8-BC58-32E82E26F368.jpeg

my girlfriend called it a "ghetto glider" it was a toyota celica lool

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. "

Started off with a 2000 Mustang GT

Ive had:

-2008 VW gti

-1995 Ford Bronco

-2006 dodge 2500 Cummins

-2012 Subaru wrx

Now driving a 2015 Audi A4 quattro. Planning on picking up a 95 bmw 525i project car this week.

If you can't tell I'm a big car guy :)