[Accepted] N3w Yorks

New Yorks

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

N3w Yorks

What is your current RS name? N3w Yorks

List any previous RS namesN3w Yorks
N Y Pker
New Yorks
BIG NY

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1250 (just got this, next goal will be 1500) and my combat level is 105 (I'm a mid level. idk if I will turn main)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing since 2011. Quit during EoC. Started again in 2015 and been playing on and off since then. Been really active since rev caves release.

Tell us about your clan history.

420 Pkers
Ibliys
Lil Cards

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Tim and i'm a 22 year old college student from Maryland. I'm interested in sports marketing/management and that is what I'm studying in college. Obviously a big sports fan too - all things DC.

I like Rap music, beer, and ALL food. Ask me anything else you'd like to know!

How did you hear about us?  Rev caves, saw the whole gang and yall were spamming WG and Wilderness Guardians ~

What makes you want to join us? You guys seem like a very organized group of pkers that know what they are doing. Tired of being around unorganized people and clans. Interested in other parts of the game too that my previous clan do not take part in. WG seems to have fun in all aspects of the game. Might have to turn into a main but that's okay.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by New Yorks

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png