[Accepted] father4skin

father4skin

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

father4skin

What is your current RS name? father4skin

List any previous RS namesmeet my 2h
meet my 9nch

What is your total level and combat level?

1811 total level

125 comat level

https://gyazo.com/eed59ae25a97f575e09f05a0d2ec2660

https://gyazo.com/532f06858b6412f09512e6131692a36c

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

started playing about 11 years ago, made the account 4 years ago. My account is named after a famous reverend, and my favourite skills and activities are pking pvming and raids and slaying

Tell us about your clan history.

IR clan on my pure for 5 months
previously been in WG for about a year

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Brady im a 22 year old male from canada working security and cook at a restaurant, I enjoy skidooing and taking fat dabs. I like rap music and drinking budweiser and cold coronas

How did you hear about us?  besides being in the clan i first heard about wg through the RS forums

What makes you want to join us? i was in the clan before had a good time and met some good friends, ive tried other clans but nothing compare to WG

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i dropped alot of kids in wilderness for their loot

Me and the greasers on our way to the wildy
Night At The Roxbury Reunion - Reunion GIF - WillFerrel ChrisKatten JimCarrey GIFs
8b8bfd14351fc18d75ecbe48d8b5ab8e.png
4bba9986f4489e0cda1b0d334089d16e.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png