[Accepted] Neebs1421

Neebs

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Neebs1421

What is your current RS name? Neebs1421

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

1598, 102.65

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Starting playing OSRS back in September, a friend I used to play 07 with got me back into it. Mobile being a thing allowed me to spend my actual hours of play time questing and what have you, while I AFK'd on mobile during "off" hours. Reignited the enjoyment of the game not having to spend my regular play time grinding combat stats.

Range has always been my favorite combat stat, with Magic coming 2nd. Hopefully will have my first 99 ever shortly with Range. Rest assured thats been about 13 years in the making.

Main reason my friend got me back is so we could duo content, however, due to his minimal time to be on, that hasn't really happened outside 30ish Bandos KC. So now I am looking to enjoy the content I could never do back when I was 10 years old!

Tell us about your clan history.

This would be my first one. My "clan" experience would extend to World of Warcraft with Guilds. I'm familiar with hierarchy and actually being an active member of the clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

Name is Anibal Cruz (think of Hannibal, but no H). Nickname for majority of my life is Neebs (Kneeeebs). I am 23, male, and live in Texas, USA. Rocking that High School diploma and currently working for Fidelity Investments. I am a great story teller and avid music listener, ranging from Metal to Pop. Avenged Sevenfold is my favorite band, and I've seen them 2 times in concert. Side note, my first mosh pit was to Trivium, and my first crowd surf was to Five Finger Death Punch. I also play Magic the Gathering, although thats been on the back burner since September.

How did you hear about us?  Did a nice little google search, and found a reddit post where someone mentioned y'all.

What makes you want to join us? Really looking to start enjoying the end game content of OSRS. I never got the chance to when I was younger, and private servers never really did it much justice. Most importantly, as I am really having fun playing the game again, making a few buds to continue playing with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing that comes to mind in relation to the possible options given. The most could be lack of experience doing PvM content, but with the endless supply of guides, its a matter of actually doing the content that can get me familiar with mechanics. Which thankfully WoW gave me a solid skillset for mechanics.

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png