give me some ideas on buying a game pc

7ng

i-5 8900k

8gb ram (16gb if you want to just have the space, most programs don't need more then 8gb with on board gpu ram serving as an additional 2gb)

500w-600w pcu gold edition

MSI MPG Z390 motherboard has built in wifi, suggest hard wire though always. 

gpu 1070 sc / gtx 2060 for a higher budget longer lasting build

AIO cpu cooler NZXT Kraken X62 280mm - looks amazing and provides top exhaust for airflow through radiator. 

mid tower case there are so many to choose from get creative. 

Crucial 500gb ssd nvme m2 - this is a newer type of ssd that is faster, it has boot times of as low as 2-3 seconds, on maintained devices.  make sure to have only windows and 1-2 programs you use often only on here, everything else goes on ur hdd.

1tb hdd wd blue 

this will be more then enough for  anything you throw at it. Good luck!

Edited by Born For PvP

What's the budget?

If I were trying to keep the price low I'd get an unlocked six core i5 and the new budget gtx 1660. MSI Mobo is the best bang for your buck, and make sure it has optical audio. Def get 16gb RAM it's not expensive. Go with a 500gb+ SSD for your operating system and add another large drive later on.

Caseand power supply doesn't matter as much, it's personal preference and depends how long you want them to last. Just get a hold or platinum rated PSU and a case that has easy mounting and cable management features.

Let me know more specifically what you're looking for in your PC and what you're going to be using it for. I won't mind making an example parts list.

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

2 hours ago, Sabre Wraith said:

What's the budget?

If I were trying to keep the price low I'd get an unlocked six core i5 and the new budget gtx 1660. MSI Mobo is the best bang for your buck, and make sure it has optical audio. Def get 16gb RAM it's not expensive. Go with a 500gb+ SSD for your operating system and add another large drive later on.

Caseand power supply doesn't matter as much, it's personal preference and depends how long you want them to last. Just get a hold or platinum rated PSU and a case that has easy mounting and cable management features.

Let me know more specifically what you're looking for in your PC and what you're going to be using it for. I won't mind making an example parts list.

my budget atm is 1k for the desktop itself and 400 for accesoires 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CbspP3

check it out. its possible to go cheaper but you'd either be losing performance or features, or risking part failure with lower quality brands/components. you woould want to add a 7200 rpm storage drive later on but they're hella cheap for 1-4tb. if you want to get a slightly older CPU, mobo, and GPU, you could probably save some money. personally i wouldn't want to do that as these parts are all ready ridiculously cheap for the performance they will put out.

this machine would play the newest games on high at 1920x1080 with 120+ refresh rates for sure.

20190314_144519.jpg

Edited by Sabre Wraith

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with pretty much all that's been posted here. 1k can really get you just about whatever you want if you search well. Would also be beneficial to know exactly what you wanted to be able to play/run, if anything specific, so you could tweak it to suit those sort of things.