[Declined] L00O00O0OOL

RITUALIS

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

L00O00O0OOL

What is your current RS name? L00O00O0OOL

List any previous RS namesBOBBY$MURDA, WG God

What is your total level and combat level?

Capture.PNG.11e4c081dfaac26d1711934c6181dc93.PNG

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Just been pking in singles wanting to join back in the crew and go in some multi adventures. Currently just skilling agility and goofing off on runescape.

Tell us about your clan history.

Wilderness Guardians

Tell us about your yourself.

In the Military, love to go working out and hiking for fun. Snowboarding on the weekends when its cold, and to have fun with some buddies going to music festivals etc.

How did you hear about us?  Hollington, known him forever - and the greasers

What makes you want to join us? Wanting to join back into the WG family, and to know everyone within the clan! Just a great clan all around.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Don't have anything

Capture.PNG.e00f69037073f7cf96f26c238793a500.PNG 

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png.364f0d78674ad1bbea4a5fa345a28e27.png RITUALIS.png 

4 hours ago, Maskington said:

🤔 didn't you leave to join CT and get rejected ? 🤣

Joining CT is a many week process, and there are several criteria they expect you to meet in that time :P 

Even if he had applied and got rejected I don't think it is anything to be embarrassed about :P 

Welcome back God, you were always kind and polite. Always willing to tb, and always up for a pk, really good to have you back ❤️ 

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

• Retired Leader
10 hours ago, GODATPVP said:

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Don't have anything

are you sure about that? not want to mention why you left?

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

@Mojo 

14 hours ago, 4474 said:

Why'd you leave again? 🙂

14 hours ago, GODATPVP said:

@4474 Wanted to join another clan, - then rl stuff hit, so I did not have the time to put in for them. So I wanted to come back and join in with WG when I play runescape - in the midst of moving places etc etc

CT took long to process, Wanted to pk more but Real life stuff happened etc - Couldn't commit enough time in their long process. Ive already mentioned about it, didnt know it would be "coming clean" when everyone knows about it. 

@scimmy397 In the army! Infantry. 

Edited by GODATPVP

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png.364f0d78674ad1bbea4a5fa345a28e27.png RITUALIS.png 

• Retired Leader
30 minutes ago, WG Fargorn said:

Wouldn't be worried about his leaving, he was transparent about it. Yes it was sudden, and yes it could have been done better, but he certainly did not leave guns blazing :D

my basic point is that he's made no reference to attempts to join CT or Rev in his application. This is the point of the "clan history" section.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

My counter is that frankly I was looking into "every rs clan"  naively that pk's in multi. I did not make an account into Rev or any other big multi clan (except for CT- not an trial member for them either.) By simply clicking onto their webpage. That is not "attempting to join" into Rev or any other clan. Then I would have to put down every single clan on runescape that PKs in the wildy into my "clan history page?"  I simply weighed my options and would think what best suited myself. The only one I have tried to join into is CT, and they said it would be a while before I could become a trial member.

And @Mojo you stated that I was a Rev Spy before on discord? I did not make any account on any forum except for CT. I cleared this up with you one on one on discord stating that I was browsing around to join a clan and that I did not know the "rules" and actions of "simply browsing around looking for another clan was SUCH a BIG deal or making it into one." I just wanted some action with multipking because that is what I mostly tend to do on runescape. So I did not state in my history of "browsing different clans", because I have no "initiate membership" history with any of them. So after being told that its a "BIG NO NO" not to browse around to weigh my options so I stuck with CT for a while on their discord/forums, but real life stuff consumed me and in the end did not have to time & commitment for a large multipk clan. So I wanted to rejoin here with good intentions with everyone and to enjoy runescape like everyone else. 

Edited by GODATPVP

• Retired Leader
53 minutes ago, GODATPVP said:

And @Mojo you stated that I was a Rev Spy before on discord

At no point have I ever stated this. What I did note was that you were in Rev Discord at one point, after leaving CT’s. I obviously have no way of knowing you’re a rev spy so I wouldn’t say this. 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Capture.PNG.bae27bd8cc76d6b47cf17207dc0dc1a6.PNG

Is this not the "implication" that I was becoming a "rev spy?"

There's literally no point for me to do that. I do not have bad intentions for any clan. I do admit I could've done better to search for other clans to "attempt to join them." As it was my first time trying to "browse around for other multi-pking clans." 

29 minutes ago, Mojo said:

At no point have I ever stated this. What I did note was that you were in Rev Discord at one point, after leaving CT’s. I obviously have no way of knowing you’re a rev spy so I wouldn’t say this. 

Edited by GODATPVP

• Retired Leader
1 minute ago, GODATPVP said:

Is this not the "implication" that I was becoming a "rev spy?"

This is based on the knowledge that Rev PM every single CT intro to offer them GP for spying. Not an implication that you accepted the offer. 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png