Intro

Anthony

Hey everyone. 

I have been a member here before quite a long time ago. I had gone by depay something or Rashford something but I can't even remember the old screen name lol.

Enjoyed myself last time and did get on well with a good few of you. I dunno if anyone from a few years back are still here but I remember mojo, suffed, superfly. There are a good few more, many of which are still added.

I was hacked some time ago and lost my email account also so I couldn't recover my rs account. 

Recently tried again and I'm all secured and back playing. Don't really speak people in game since being back so I figured this would be the next logical step. 

Not sure if I'll be applying for the clan right away but the idea is up in the air. I'm just after getting to know some new people playing alot to give bossing and more pvm a go and see what happens.

Feel free to add me in game (Ant l C l) <--- lower case Ls

I'll be in the cc when I'm online, actually went in there automatically when I got back online as I don't think I ever left.

Looking forward to get to know everyone again :)

Edited by Anthony