[Declined] PremiumH

Premium

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

PremiumH

What is your current RS name? PremiumH

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1403 (Will be much higher as I've been playing on my pure for a bit and taking a break from training as I got 99's in my combat stats recently.)

Combat Level: 122.60

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing since 9 years old and now I'm 22. I've had multiple accounts through RS3, Old OSRS, and new OSRS. I love the game for what it is, and love to PvM & PK which is why I have so many different style accounts.

Tell us about your clan history.

No clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Name: Michael
Job: Business Owner
Hobbies: Cars & Paintball & CSGO
Music: Rock

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? The clan seems to be very reputable and taken very serious, and it seems like you guy's just want to have fun and enjoy the game to the fullest from pking to pvm with other people.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png

Hey and Welcome, I used to play a ton of CSGO. 

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. "

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png