[Declined] Smokeman232

Thesmokeman

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Smokeman232

What is your current RS name? Smokeman232

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Hello, I’d like to join your clan, I enjoy pking and coming and generally hanging out in game, I pk quite a bit and though I’m deffinitelly not a professional I certInly have fun and try to make everyone that’s with me have fun as well, right down to yellin at the screen when I die to scream in when I get a good drop, it’s the little things that bring the most joy, I hope this was the message y’all are lookin for and hopefully I look forward to hearing from you

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started about 3 months ago and range is my favorite stat.

Tell us about your clan history.

Only ever been in one clan, I don’t like drama and there was a lot of it

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is jace, I’m male 24 years old I’m a driver ambassador/manager for a trucking companu

How did you hear about us?  From my friend ialmostcare

What makes you want to join us? I’d like to join an actual clan.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I sometimes play in my boxers on my days off?

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png