[Accepted] Puurfect Hit

Kosova1998

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Puurfect Hit

What is your current RS name? Puurfect Hit

List any previous RS nameskinship241

What is your total level and combat level?

My current total level is 972, and my combat level 106 as i recently cameback to the game im training alot my stats

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

my last osrs playing was like 4months ago before that i would play/pvm/pk with my friends small team of 4 which then ended up quitting and me included. but now i started back again.

Tell us about your clan history.

not proper clans just invited to some friend open clan chats with my friends

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is dennis but u can call me Hit, i live in america and work as an bartender. besides that my hobbys are fishing and playing video games.

How did you hear about us?  it was youtube i have found a "recruitement" video and quickly got interested as i even cameback it pushed me even further to join the family

What makes you want to join us? i was looking for a "family" found out about WG met Brandon and he told me to apply, and i was looking for some pvm trips, pk is cool too

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: im an honest player i enjoy the game like social clans where i can get involved in some pks and pvming events, im not super active but if i get a messaged we have a trip and im free i would end up joining

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png