[Declined] Rang3r527

rang3r527

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Rang3r527

What is your current RS name? Rang3r527

List any previous RS namesrang3r527, Sle3pypanda

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level 1091 and Combat Level 99

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing when I was a child in elementary school with a group of friends, I've had all types of accounts this account was created when osrs was released and was my 1 def 99 range pure and I also had a main maxed combat that was hacked so I decided to make it my pure into a tank since I currently don't have a main.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have been in a merch clan in the past in rs3.

Tell us about your yourself.

My names Javier and I'm 25 and live in California in a city called walnut, I currently need 2 months of college to finish my accounting degree, I also work as a mechanic in a local mechanic shop and enjoy fixing cars I also enjoy cars and attending car meet's and events.

How did you hear about us?  WG NAP

What makes you want to join us? I have been in the clan channel for a few weeks and it seems pretty chill with good vibes.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

1 hour ago, Sieggy said:

Welcome to WG, goodluck with your application ##

What kind of cars are you into?

I own a e92 m3 and a evo 8 and I also owned a 2012 CTS V with 650 whp that I totaled 0_0 lol so all types tbh

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png