[Accepted] FunnyC00lGuy

funnyc00lguy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

FunnyC00lGuy

What is your current RS name? FunnyC00lGuy

List any previous RS names123GodHelp (Was a child and this was years ago, no longer have access)

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level is 745, CL is 65.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing again roughly 2 months ago after a 3 year or so hiatus from the game, my account was hacked - and they cleared my bank and so i moved on from the game, however with the resurgence of the game through OSRS mobile and just people wanting something other than the BR scene of games, i decided i missed the game and came back (also a member), Love PK'ing currently rebuilding a main account to do it again. Also, looked up clans saw WG_CC and joined the channel, after a couple of days of talking to everyone and bein active in chat everybody is cool and it just makes playing a little more fun.

Tell us about your clan history.

Probably been in a hundred + Clans on my old account, just for clan wars and grouped wildy pk'ing. Never actually joined a clan however like this.

Tell us about your yourself.

Name is Kacey, 21 year old dude from Hamilton ontario. Currently in college to become a computer engineering technician. I love sports, i play guitar, anime and manga, and obviously just playin video games preferably in some sort of community. Just like having chill, but also helpful people around in a semi - serious environment. I love to laugh and to just fuck around, and when people arent being insightful and what not in chat, theyre just ripping on eachother and i enjoy it

How did you hear about us?  Reddit - Googled like top 10 best clans in rs, came across a tonn of comments saying WG_CC so i joined about a week ago and everyone in it is dope.

What makes you want to join us? Kind of overstated it in my previous questions, however i just enjoy the environment provided by the guild. It's nice to have an active community while you play a game that can be as lonesome or tedious as runescape. Doing things like Mining, fishing, etc become less boring. & once im the high enough combat level to participate in the PK'ing id love to do that as well.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: No need to lie i've even talked about it in the chat, I got hacked 3-4 ish years ago, Lost my whole bank , tried botting to make some money back and i lost that account within like a week of trying. Would never do it again as it was such a short term gain for a loss of hundreds of hours i put into building the character.

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png

6 hours ago, Kivikakes said:

Started learning guitar like 6 months ago....respect if you're good at it haha.  Welcome.

started at 14, im 21 now, if you ever need help from reading music and tabs, to simple progession or rhythm just let know n_n

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Useful links

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread Content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Levelling Up

We are committed to helping our lower level members train their combat quickly.

This allows you to join in with more of our PvM and/or PvP events.

• Combat Training Guide - this is our exclusive guide giving you a very fast way to train combat.
  • Money Making Guide - the wiki has money making methods for all levels.
  • Official Wiki - the official wiki has information on everything OSRS related. Just type something into the search box.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png