[Declined] LaghinCoffin

laffincoffin

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

LaghinCoffin

What is your current RS name? LaghinCoffin

List any previous RS namesLaghincoffin is my new name and my old name was ak_Drako47. LaghinCoffin Is a pkclan in my favorite show sword art online.

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level 1128, Combat level 106: 99 strength, 88 Range my current next 99, 75 atc, 72 defense getting to 75. 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing runescape since a kid basically. I have years and years in the game but in my current account I would say I've been on him for a bout a year only taking a little month break. I'm a very dedicated Pker and spend most of my time in the wildy with my buddy. I enjoy to boss and also go to bandos a lot. I'm currently working my way up to do raids 1 and 2. I also love making gold and am currently flipping and such. My favorite activity of all is to go pking with friends though.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have only been in one clan, Dissection. We were a tight knit clan for bossing or pking. It only had 4 members but I am looking for a guild that has a little more numbers. That was the only clan I was ever in due to the fact of trust or not finding any, I appreciate the professionalism of the page so I wanted to become a member.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is corey and I am currently a vet tech student. I love animals especially reptiles and I rescue them as well. I spend a lot of my free time in runescape with my buddy or playing games. I love to PK and I love to make friends in the game. I miss the social aspect of runescape. I love learning, my hobbies include reptile husbandry and care/research. I also enjoy conservation and anything with vet medicine! I love science as well and enjoy keeping up with Space X and things like that.

How did you hear about us?  I found you on zybez looking for a pk clan. I had to re due my application because I DID not like the first one.

What makes you want to join us? I really like that there's an honor system. I have been looking for a clan to join for some time now. I want to prove myself a valuable member to the clan and hope to someday be of help! Also sorry for submitting 2 applications. I wanted to re due it because I felt the first one was not detailed enough.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clan? Yes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have never been banned before, I just had to pay off a balance with the game due to a card declining but thats about it. Recovering addict 6 years clean not sure if thats what you mean but haha.

Edited by laffincoffin
I missed the honor code! The reason I wanted to join in the first place! I fixed it.

1 minute ago, Immortal_Sho said:

Much better looking app! I have noticed that you put "No" under the rules and requirements section ;)

omg... editing 

2 minutes ago, Immortal_Sho said:

Much better looking app! I have noticed that you put "No" under the rules and requirements section ;)

Fixed it man, all about honor :) thanks for the heads up 

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png