[Accepted] PlzDontPK Me

VB is Water

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

PlzDontPK Me

What is your current RS name? PlzDontPK Me

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Hi there!

My Total level is 1525 (image attached)

My Combat level is 107 (image attached)

Stats are also attached  below.

:D

Combat.jpg

Total.jpg

Stats.jpg

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing over 10 years ago - on and off. Always had a love for RS (not so much RS3 though haha).

My current account is one I've worked on for a little while, and I'm just starting to really get back into it. Always had a soft spot for RS - and I'll forever come back and play it.

I love PKing and hitting hotspots. Love raiding and PVMing.

The inspiration for my in game name is from the final words of many of my PK victims :D (promise I'm not a psychopath haha).

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Khody - I'm male, 26 and I'm originally from Adelaide in Australia. I work as a Firefighter and have done it for about 3 years, I started this straight out of school. I don't have many talents, apart from PKing and eating pizza! Haha.

How did you hear about us?  My brother is in your clan and speaks super highly of you guys - his IGN is DeadlySn0Os

What makes you want to join us? Like I said above, my brother is part of your clan and speaks very highly of you. Every-time I've seen him raiding or PKing, he's always owning people with a group of you guys and having a bucket load of fun. That's my aim, to play the game with a bunch of people that hopefully share the same interests and in-game features that I do.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing that I can think of. I mean I've sworn at a couple of arrogant players in the years - but that's about as far as my indiscretions go :P

giphy.gif

Hey welcome PlzDontPK. I like the stats. You decided to raise attack past 75? Turning a med into a maxed main? Or stopping at a certain level?

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

2 hours ago, Sabre Wraith said:

Hey welcome PlzDontPK. I like the stats. You decided to raise attack past 75? Turning a med into a maxed main? Or stopping at a certain level?

Yeah looking at possibly maxing everything eventually haha - more fun to just train it all :)

22 hours ago, Adult Cat said:

Welcome

1 hour ago, WG Fargorn said:

Good luck with the app, unique account build 

13 hours ago, Mojo said:

Welcome Khody 

22 hours ago, Slumptality said:

Welcome

22 hours ago, Adult Cat said:

Welcome

THANKS EVERYONE!!! APPRECIATE IT :D

Looking forward to joining :)

22 hours ago, Slumptality said:

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

Will do! Thank you sooo much :)

giphy.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif