[Accepted] Enigmage

enigmage

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Enigmage

What is your current RS name? Enigmage

List any previous RS names: None

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1100.

My combat level is 70.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I joined runescape about a month ago, I had not considered playing before, but I was gifted with a tonne of google play credit, and a friend told me it's a classic game. I really enjoyed it and started watching streamers basically straight away - I feel like I've gotten pretty good, in 4 weeks I got to 67 combat and met the minimum requirements to do recipe for disaster, and eventually got barrows gloves. In that time I also worked on my graceful set. Other than this short history, I have no knowledge of runescape, but appreciate the help of the clan chat when I have dumb noob questions I can't just google.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have only ever been in wg cc - it was the first clan I joined in the first week of joining runescape, and I met a lot of cool people. I have been in this clan for 4 weeks, but have not bothered applying because I felt like a big noob. This week, someone from the clan offered to help me out by doing barbarian assault for me. That person was a friend, I had spoken with him more or less every day for 3 weeks - including through his tough times. When I gave him access to my account, he took everything I had. I recognise I was dumb for doing it, but I trusted him and had a maximum of 3 weeks worth of effort to lose.

Many people from the clan have reached out, most of who I only met AFTER having done my stupid deed, and everyone made me feel good - Slumptality and Neigh especially went out of their way to make me feel better, and so I decided to actually join the clan instead of just sitting in the clan chat. I am grateful for everything that was done for me, and look forward to paying it back tenfold.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jack. I am a 25 year old teacher from Australia - I don't play many games, but enjoy the thoughtless afk that runescape focuses on. My partner and I recently bought our own home on the Gold Coast, where we live with 2 cats. I teach special ed at a school designed for individual learning plans, so a lot of my day is spent either in intense teaching, or incredibly relaxed and doing nothing. The only other games I've played are dark souls and bloodborne, but I'm slowly learning other games with friends, including factorio and civ6.

How did you hear about us?  I was invited to the clan chat at a GE about 4 weeks ago.

What makes you want to join us? I have become friends with a few people in chat, and am there as often as I can be. I've made friends and am sure I want to stick around (both in runescape and in the clan) and would like to do so fully. I also have the selfish ambition of paying back the kindness showed to me when my stuff was stolen.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I am fairly private online, but I am able to provide some things to link me to other games if you want - I don't know how to answer this question because I don't know what is and what is not desirable in the clan haha. I guess I should come clean that I'm a big ol' noob.

Edited by enigmage

Hey welcome to the forums! Pretty cool that you're new to RuneScape, this clan is a great place to learn and grow. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

Welcome to the clan Eni! Ive seen you around the cc a fair bit good to see your finally joining. Sorry to hear about you getting screwed over

Sieggy.png

Ironman Acc - Necromenso

60 Att Pure - Uncle Chop

50 Att Pure - I Bakura I

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Useful links

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread Content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Levelling Up

We are committed to helping our lower level members train their combat quickly.

This allows you to join in with more of our PvM and/or PvP events.

• Combat Training Guide - this is our exclusive guide giving you a very fast way to train combat.
  • Money Making Guide - the wiki has money making methods for all levels.
  • Official Wiki - the official wiki has information on everything OSRS related. Just type something into the search box.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif