[Declined] Tveita

Tveita

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Tveita

What is your current RS name? Tveita

List any previous RS namesTveita
Iron Tveita

What is your total level and combat level?

Main: Tveita (total level: 2082, Cmb 126)

Ironman: Iron Tveita (total level: 1903, Cmb 120)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Ive been a pker, pvmer and a skiller. Ive done everything. right now im trying to max my ironman. I want to have some fun on the side with main and pk alot. I also wanna access rev caves protected with my iron.

Tell us about your clan history.

been in lots of clans. Pvm clans and norwegian sosial clans mostly. I was also ranked General in Soul Elders in the live game 7 years ago.

Tell us about your yourself.

Name is Allan and im studying . I like all sports and i started playing RS when i was 7. Im currently 21.

How did you hear about us?  Google

What makes you want to join us? I want to join to have fun pking and get too know new people. My goal is to stay a long time and climb the ladder untill i one day can become star ranked.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: honestly never broken any rule. always played clean and will continue to do so.

Hey welcome to WG. Perfect time to join a clan if you're actively playing on an alt/ironman/pure etc. and you have a main that's ready to PK. ;)

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png