[Declined] 8ear

8ear

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

8ear

What is your current RS name? 8ear

List any previous RS names8a8e (Ironman)
Alonelymisfi (previous name)

What is your total level and combat level?

1600 Total level.

Attack-85

Strength-90

Defence-88

Ranged-82

Prayer-70

Magic-97

Hitpoints-90

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Initially, I started playing Runescape back in the days of Runescape Classic. I was very young and obviously a giant noob during RS Classic, but I remember a lot about it. I quit playing when Classic moved to RS2. About two years later, I started playing again with my friend, around the time the yo-yo's were introduced by Santa in Falador square. I, again, quit about 6 months later and didn't start back until around 2016. I am a real Runescape OG (cringe) but, I haven't played in so long that the current meta is new to me (raids 1/2, Zulrah, Godwars, etc.). Bosses that I am somewhat familiar with are: Zulrah, Bandos, Venenatis, Callisto, KBD, and Zammy.

Tell us about your clan history.

No clan history to speak of. I have been talking in RuneGuru CC for the past two months or so, but no official clan involvement.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Shawn and I live in Alabama. I am currently a sophomore in college, majoring in psychology. I graduated high school back in 2009, but I flopped out of college and decided that I didn't want to play soccer or go to school. In 2013, I joined the United States Marine Corps and served honorably until 2017- fulfilling my entire contract. I am currently utilizing the Post-911 GI Bill which pays in-full for a Bachelor's degree of my choosing. I am a massive sports fan. I would say all football, soccer, mixed martial arts, and college basketball are my favorites.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit post via Google. I was looking for an active clan that I could find people to boss/PvM with.

What makes you want to join us? I am looking to play late-game content; hopefully, be taught a thing or two about raids and other top-level PvM locations. After a brief interaction with the CC, it seemed that I was in a clan chat with like-minded people, so I thought it best to apply and see what happened.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have a wife and two children. Which means that I may be busier than the average player. I play mostly in the evenings and at nights. Weekends are completely free for me after 3 pm CST.

Hey man really glad to see you applied after talking in the clan. No doubt you will be approved based on the effort put into your application. I too have 2 kids and a wi.....exwife. :) Best of luck with the app and don't forget to PM a staff member on discord in 48 hours time.

404227201_RCBanner.gif.3c682711188d197b38e5cf58f69912f4.gifFM Banner.gif

WC Banner.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png