[Declined] Player_no2

Player_no2

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Player_no2

What is your current RS name? Player_no2

List any previous RS namesgreen mucus1 (i was 11, also my friends suggestion :D)
bronze arrow

What is your total level and combat level?

Cmb: 113

Total: 1767

stats.PNG

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing when my friend introduced me in 2006. I've been hooked since and never really quit, although i only joined osrs in 2016/2017

Tell us about your clan history.

I used to be in a pvm clan called Zoltan_pvm but left because of the timezone/ not many people being online and i was never online when events were hosted. In rs3 i used to be in a pvm clan called King of worlds.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 21 years old. I'm half Trinidadian half German. I grew up in England as well as in Germany where i live now. I'm currently studying Physics in Dortmund.
Runescape is life.

How did you hear about us?  Always knew the name, i.e word of mouth

What makes you want to join us? I would really like to join a clan with respectable people who like to have fun and respect the game as well as other players. I'm looking forward to joining in on PvP/PvM events and such and just generally have a good time.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have never botted, or the likes. I respect the integrity of the game and take pride in my and other peoples stats.

I am however relatively new to pking. i have 2 pure accounts and my main is close to 94 mage (i should get 94 tomorrow) , but i have never pked in a clan before, but I'm a quick learner (i believe this because of pvm/pvp and quest bosses)

Hey Player welcome to WG, Goodluck with your application ##

What levels are your pures? I have a level 59 50 attack pure and a level 79 60 Attack pure im always happy to go pking on them

Sieggy.png

Ironman Acc - Necromenso

60 Att Pure - Uncle Chop

50 Att Pure - I Bakura I

my first pure "ineverpked" (great name i know) is 50 att, 65 str, 72 ranged, 67 mage and 62 hp. i want this acc to stay 50 attack for bh

my second is neuro_o 50 att, 50 str, 63 ranged and 50 mage, 49 hp. i want to make a nh out of this one, so i will probably get 60 att and 85 mage ofc

both accounts need a lot of work 😛

Edited by Player_no2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png