[Accepted] RevenantBoy

MriLevi

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

RevenantBoy

What is your current RS name? RevenantBoy

List any previous RS namesSalmones Guy (you might know him from brief reddit fame)

What is your total level and combat level?

image.png.f56c6ae76edb9b22a8da956aa3ca075b.pngimage.png.7856936a79b81307bc49873db0df9c81.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

So I have played runescape on and off for a long time. Back at the very start of RS2 I played, but I was a kid and had no clue what I was doing.

I started playing again around 2006 and maxed the melee stats of my account. I loved doing slayer, got up to around 86-87. Then free trade restrictions got added and I pretty much quit the game right then and there.

Then it took until the release of OSRS for me to start playing again. I started playing from day one and was in the top 100 for slayer in the first week, and had a lot of fun. I played that account (cancerly) up until 80 slayer, but then needed agility and being the impatient guy that I used to be, used a bot for a few hours on agility and got banned (obviously). I quit for quite some time again.

Then in december last year I started playing on salmones guy. I was basically just memeing around selling people in the g.e. "Salmones" (which were just salmons), and got posted to reddit and was the meme of the week there. People still recognize me everywhere if I log into salmones guy, it was great fun. That got my runescape itch going again, and I decided to build a new account but this time I would do things properly. I set barrows gloves as a goal and got them pretty fast. Right now I've got my sights set on 85 slayer, and am currently close to 81.

I'd like to get into a nice community to chat about the game, but I've also been longing for some more fun content like PKing.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have been in the DeliverItems clanchat, which focuses around delivering items to players all over runescape. They don't PK at all, though.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 23 years old, from the Netherlands, and love games. Besides OSRS I play mostly FPS games, lately a lot of Apex Legends, but before that TF2, CSGO and PUBG.

How did you hear about us?  Puffyflufins got recommended this by a friend of his, and we play together a lot

What makes you want to join us? I long for some pking action! :)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Well, I started a seperate account (RevenantBoy) while being Salmones Guy. Started out as a low lvl range pure that I was just camping revs with (killing looters). Kinda wanna keep the meme alive by preserving the original Salmones Guy.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png