[Declined] I CE Y

ocKsqEblat

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

I CE Y

What is your current RS name? I CE Y

List any previous RS namesVamped
A Zemus Fan
Not I CE Y (iron)
OckspEblaT (maxed med)
Droopers (1 def pure)

There'll be quite a few more that I can't remember.

What is your total level and combat level?

2004 Total

126 Combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started in like 2005 i believe.. always played a bunch of alts on the side on both versions of the game.

Quit straight after Eoc - Then came back after and gave it a shot and enjoyed it for a period of time. Made an rs3 ironman almost maxed it, stopped playing that. Maxed my rs3 main in like 10 months, probably a blog on old forums about it still.

I like staking, pking, slaying and afking not a whole lot else anymore.

Tell us about your clan history.

WG
Vanguard (idiot clan)
CT
Jaja
Then finally WG again, don't think there was anymore but my memories a bit scattered.

Bunch of pking teams
#Cleaners

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 24 from near Leeds, Yorkshire in the UK. Finished university, work full time in the week Sunday-Thursday doing night shifts but at least I get my weekends off.
I watch a bunch of sport stuff like MMA particularly UFC events, boxing, and football (Liverpool and Barnsley fan)
Pretty easy going and tend to keep myself to myself.
Like mushrooms, dislike traffic and busy roundabouts.

How did you hear about us?  Been here before on more than one occasion lol

What makes you want to join us? Easy going clan, friendly people and the accessibility to pking events.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I owe Jared some gwop