[Declined] Balthemael

Balthemael

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Balthemael

What is your current RS name? Balthemael

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

I have 1266 combat level is 84,

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been on and off for the since 2004

Tell us about your clan history.

Never been in a clan

Tell us about your yourself.

Live in Austin Texas, work in the oil and gas industry travel a lot. Love the fact osrs is on mobile get to be more of an active player now. I have 4 kids, one 18, 11, 2, 3 weeks old

How did you hear about us?  I posted to reddit and adultcat reply to mybpost

What makes you want to join us? Now I’m older none of my RL friends play anymore and I’m tired of playing solo so I want to join an active social community, I feel it’ll make the game more fun.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Im an honest friendly helpful player I don’t see any reasons to make you guys feel i shouldn’t be accepted. I’ll be very thankful if giving the opportunity to be a part of this community.
Thank you

• Retired Leader

Welcome, you must be an older RS player if you have an 18 year old kid :D

Anyway, maybe add a bit more detail about your play history, look at accepted apps for ideas.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png