[Accepted] ShesLvl18bro

ShesLvL18Bro

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

ShesLvl18bro

What is your current RS name? ShesLvl18bro

List any previous RS namesNone

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat level is 97. 

My total skill is 1265

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I recently started playing again a month ago with friends but they all gave up on the grind. Dont have much history on RS I played when I was a kid but that was about it I love doing slayer tasks. have pretty much funded all my gear from barrows and slayer tasks. all my buddies send my RNG is the best they ever seen when it comes to drops. made like 15 mil off 25 barrow chests. xD umm but yeah Ive always been apart of a clan or tribe in every game ive played. love playing with lots of people and usually play about 30-40 hours a week.Weekends I play probably 12+ hours a day. started the grind of two accounts today. making a pure. 

Tell us about your clan history.

None

Tell us about your yourself

Love to play survival games and mmos. Played alot of ark before this and play apex while im doing afk skills. 24 from the states. central timezone. Currently waiting for the next semester of college just got out of the Marines after 5 years. So ton of free time. i spend all my money on cars

How did you hear about us?  OSRS Clan forums

What makes you want to join us? Oldest Clan in the game. Why wouldnt I wanna join something thats been around this long? More reason I wanna join a clan is to do Revs without getting zerged and is mainly PVM focused. I wanna learn how to pvp I have no idea what im doing tbh when it comes to pvp.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I got scammed on my first ever duel for 1m. I am a noob. going to be very needy asking tons of questions on how to do stuff

Edited by ShesLvL18Bro

6 minutes ago, Malzaphite said:

Welcome :)Bit more detail wouldn't hurt.  

Haha sorry I dont really know what to say. More reason I wanna join a clan is to do Revs without getting zerged and is mainly PVM focused. I wanna learn how to pvp I have no idea what im doing tbh when it comes to pvp. I love doing slayer tasks. have pretty much funded all my gear from barrows and slayer tasks. all my buddies send my RNG is the best they ever seen when it comes to drops. made like 15 mil off 25 barrow chests. xD umm but yeah Ive always been apart of a clan or tribe in every game ive played. love playing with lots of people and usually play about 30-40 hours a week.Weekends I play probably 12+ hours a day

3 hours ago, ShesLvL18Bro said:

Haha sorry I dont really know what to say. More reason I wanna join a clan is to do Revs without getting zerged and is mainly PVM focused. I wanna learn how to pvp I have no idea what im doing tbh when it comes to pvp. I love doing slayer tasks. have pretty much funded all my gear from barrows and slayer tasks. all my buddies send my RNG is the best they ever seen when it comes to drops. made like 15 mil off 25 barrow chests. xD umm but yeah Ive always been apart of a clan or tribe in every game ive played. love playing with lots of people and usually play about 30-40 hours a week.Weekends I play probably 12+ hours a day

Make sure to edit your original app with this paragraph, and add another sentence or 2 to your About Yourself section.  Talk about who you are as a person (likes/dislikes, your job, what you do for fun other than game, etc).  Good luck!

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png