[Declined] M AGE R

G0D CAT

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

M AGE R

What is your current RS name? M AGE R

List any previous RS namesWG_Yami

What is your total level and combat level?

1844 and 13.525

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Can't believe I'm doing this again, hi. I used to enjoy playing runescape free to play back in the day before EOC and only upgraded to members when old school came out. I have no ban status for jagex at the moment and will keep it that way. However I was recently kicked from the clan for getting in a fight with a member. I love questing and grinding magic as they make me happy, I also like helping others in the clan. My name used to be Yami, a reference to Yu Gi Oh's character Yugi's, split personality.

Tell us about your clan history.

Got recently removed for bad behavior from WG, but this was my first clan. I want to rejoin and I have never played RS3 for last few years.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm Thomas, a male, from the US, and am in the 10th grade right now. I plan to join the army someday, and I like rap music. I also like to think and daydream as my hobbies, aswell as gaming.

How did you hear about us?  I searched up a list of rs clans and found wg.

What makes you want to join us? I want to atone for my actions and apologize for my recent list of bad behavior. I want to become more honorable and friendly therefore remade this application

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Seeing you under the departing section and the joining section at the same time is a bit funny:

screenshot-www.wildernessguardians.com-2019_03.25-14-58-53.png.09b9b5bc0eecb4903a767cc41781b660.png

Sounds like you have the right attitude (for now).  I can't speak for leadership but I'd expect them to hold you to a higher standard should you be accepted.  Good luck, bud!

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png