[Declined] WG Buttcrack

Buttcrack

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

WG Buttcrack

What is your current RS name? WG Buttcrack

List any previous RS namesK_Buttcrack

TnTButtcrack

What is your total level and combat level?

1886 and 125

be9a6319d23f78b2e78b1c120bea7d03.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started to play around 2003/4 lost interest around 2008 after EoC. Heard OSRS was Back and haven't stopped playing again since.

I Like to Raid Xeric's and one day would like to be able to defeat the Inferno.

Tell us about your clan history.

My last clan was with DK Where I was a council member However I Lost 100M while Pking and was kicked.

(to add the 100m was my own money and I risked intentionally to help me tank more efficiently however RoT came and stole it haha.)

I was also one of the Leader's of TnT PvM and made most of there spreadsheets which are still being used today but stepped down from leadership to concentrate more on what I enjoyed in the game.

Tell us about your yourself.

Dan
Male
late 20's
Carpenter / Joiner

How did you hear about us?  OSRS Forums.

What makes you want to join us? I love to Pk Daily if I can and since I left / was kicked from DK. I have been bored very very bored.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I already mentioned that I lost 100m, apart from that I don't think there are any other negatives.

Well I'm a bit annoyed in the manor I was kicked without an explanation. While I do see the point of feeding another clan a large amount of GP I do think it was a bit harsh considering it was my own GP I risked and 100m is practically nothing to RoT.

All said and done I do not hold grudges and respect other Pk clans and My motto is what you take in the wildy prepare to lose.

If I come across a friend in the Wilderness I will try and kill them if they are not in the Same CC But after do try and recruit them.

• Retired Leader

We don't get many people transition from a clan like DK to WG. We're quite different in terms of our honour rules such as no flaming, racism etc.

I hope you're prepared for that.

Also I've removed your profile pic. Keep it SFW

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png