[Declined] Asissia

Asissia

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Asissia

What is your current RS name? Asissia

List any previous RS namesIv had firly som names on rs3 like. Asisia Noob Asisia.

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1082. My combat level is 77. Sorry don't know how to put upp an url picture of my stats on mobile >.<

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing osrs about a mounth ago on my phone. I enjoy pvm and small amounts of pvp. And social pat. My name is from an auto gen from back in the day when i played eve online. Then my accs name whas. Asisia izumazu

Tell us about your clan history.

Whel i whas in a clan in rs3 named wenthworth. That whas a social/pvm clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

Whel my name is Tom im from sweaden and im 27 years old. Im about to start working as a persenal asistent for pål whut problems in life. I lisen to most music and its very importent for me. When im not playing i hang whit me and my girls 7 dogs and just chil. :)

How did you hear about us?  I sertshed for. Frendly social clan osrs

What makes you want to join us? I joind tje cc about a month ago and hav had a blast since then. I enjoy the ppl in the cc and its about time to aplie :)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanNo

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png