[Accepted] FailedPVM3R

rang4pur3e

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

FailedPVM3R

What is your current RS name? FailedPVM3R

List any previous RS namesBowsbe4hoze

What is your total level and combat level?

CB: 118

Total: 1796

stats.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing runescape for over 10 years and I have just come back from a 6 month break. I have always been very active in the community and I would consider msyelf a big PVMer and Pker/Revs. I switched to old school when it came out and havent looked back at rs3!I'm a chill and down to earth guy.

Tell us about your clan history.

Air OSRS was the only clan ive been apart of. I left because i was taking a 6 month break from the runescape scene.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Omar, I'm Canadian Eh! I work as an IT consultant and besides playing runescape I like to code, that sounds a lot cooler in my head lol.

How did you hear about us?  i searched up pking clans and you were the first result on google

What makes you want to join us? I have compared you to other clans and I feel WG really stood out to me with the big community it has.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have no ban marks on my accounts, I think the worst thing ive ever done was lure someone like 8 years ago for full rune. lol. I'm sorry!!

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png