[Declined] Hustled You

Hustled You

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Hustled You

What is your current RS name? Hustled You

List any previous RS namesAuthenix

What is your total level and combat level?

blob.thumb.png.2b9282107a07224b52a34f213f6f87e1.png

blob.thumb.png.48b2a4dc025e068ea72fb0a1ad2aec39.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Played Rs on and off since i was like 12 i am now 26, This use to be my alt but a guy i know irl hacked my account and changed email while i wasnt playing anymore. i use to always just mostly pk but now im getting more into pvming, got 1050 bandos kc and learning cox now with a 9kc lol

Tell us about your clan history.

was mostly just in pk teams, or just in ccs with friends not really a clan

Tell us about your yourself.

my names is Dylan  Male 26 from pei canada  framed custom condos for 4 years but moved back home and bought a house now i just fish seasonal as of now

How did you hear about us?  Batfire

What makes you want to join us? Looking to meet new people to pvm with that are trustworthy

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I use to lure alot back in the day haha

Edited by Hustled You

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png