[Accepted] SweetBaby_J

SweetBaby_J

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

SweetBaby_J

What is your current RS name? SweetBaby_J

List any previous RS namesCan't remember my old account name :(

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level:1179

Combat level: 86

image.thumb.png.ef4ce7536e687a428ce2b950e611a180.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Playing runescape back in the day in middle school, but didn't get very far. I remember getting 100k and 1k chaos runes from a high schooler who saw my friend and I playing in the local library one time. I was ecstatic and thought i hit the jackpot lol. Started up again about a year ago and I'm loving it. I really suck at pray flicking though if anyone can give me some pointers.

My favorite skill atm is slayer, been grinding to unlock gargs so i can start making some decent money.(69 Slayer atm) ((Nice)) My name consists of my nickname my irl friends game me and the first initial of my first name.

Tell us about your clan history.

Mainly just some experience with World of Warcraft guilds. I was in WG before about 6 months ago, which is the first clan I've ever been apart of. I actually just graduated right before I stopped playing Runescape for about 6 months so I've lost my member status. Hoping I can gain that double banana rank back pretty quickly :) .

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jordan, age 23, Living in the U.S. Xbox or PC games are what I do in my free time, besides trying to convince myself to go to the gym. I like a variety of music including but not limited to: rap, rock, Vaporwave.

How did you hear about us?  Comment on Reddit

What makes you want to join us? I was member once before like I said and it's a pretty chill clan, I really enjoyed it. Clan chat is usually quite active which I like.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: As I said in my last application and I'll always hold true to this: PINEAPPLE DOES GO ON PIZZA.

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png