[Declined] WG Tempest

Mr Destiny

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

WG Tempest

What is your current RS name? WG Tempest

List any previous RS namesMr Destiny, ub void, aod fire chief.

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1714

Combat level: 119.5

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've had this account for close to two years, i've played runescape for years, and have come back again after a period of being gone, due to moving and getting set up and getting a routine set up again in my life. Mr destiny at the time meant my destiny is mine to change and follow at times, i really like WG and how they operate and their stand on things, so recently just changed to WG Tempest when i planned on joining and tempest to me means blowing through all opposition without fail.

Tell us about your clan history.

Unbound and Empathy were the two clans i was in, unbound didn't fit with me on how they treated members and how leaders treated everyone else as peasants. Empathy i left because i was in the process of moving and getting a brand new laptop so unfortunately i had to leave due to inactivity because of these two events.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 22, live in Illinois, my name is Austin, have a high school diploma and my associates degree, currently i work in a deli at night time. I enjoy rs, but also i'm a very big reader of fantasy and fiction books. I'm originally from Georgia and lived their until i was 10, so i enjoy country music quite a lot, but also enjoy rap quite a bit to. Really enjoy family, family and community is important to me, dislike people that treat others as trash and also are abusive.

How did you hear about us?  Through osrs clan forums

What makes you want to join us? The way you treat your members and what honor means to you and what each clan member mean to you from the bottom to the top and how everyone matters no matter what. Your stance on the wild and everyone should risk something to provide a reward to the people that kill them, and you do not support ragging and its stance i agree with strongly. Also how you treat other pkers and clan with not supporting flaming and being rude in general.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I had a offence way back when for auto clicking my mage through high alch, but other then that i don't scam, bot, or even auto click anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png