[Accepted] Yasticaki

Yasticaki

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Yasticaki

What is your current RS name? Yasticaki

List any previous RS namesYasticaki
I_Scotland_I

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level Currently: 899

Combat lvl: 98

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I originally started back in 2002. Played RS on and off since then since before abyssal whips were event out. I've seen pretty much every single era of RS before even the main streamers/youtubers have and understand the impact almost any time of update has on RS.

I know what I like to do and usually have a set goal towards it, whether its money making, grinding, or training stats.

Personally, I enjoy pking the most. I also enjoy PvM, but the main reason is that it fuels money for further pking. 

Tell us about your clan history.

I've never really been in any large clans before, just small pking teams with friends, so I guess this is my first.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a recent Aeronautical Engineering graduate applying for jobs, and currently a property manager in my family's property business.

How did you hear about us?  Seen a thread on forums which directed me to cc, which directed me here.

What makes you want to join us? A lot of the members I've seen thus far are saying this is a very enjoyable clan. The overall vibe really does give a homely attitude for a long and enjoyable time on osrs. I would love to be part of the journey with WG.

I also enjoy the multiple events that you can make and be part of. PvP and PvM.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

There is one thing I'd like to bring to attention. I have a lot of commitments irl with family work and my property business. As such, I can't always engage with a lot of events, but I will promise I will try my best to. I may not even know exactly when I will go inactive, but sometimes I may go inactive for 2-3 weeks and I may simply forget to notify an official. If such does happen, I will always endeavour to let officials know to deter inactivity sweeps, but I would like to leave this note here just in case.

Edited by Yasticaki

pksquad2.png.9a1c1fd55a95fac0c9e66ce13775985f.png

image.png.548bc14529c3f239d5e75ee9d5fbc38f.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif