[Accepted] mcfeelio

mcfeelio

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

mcfeelio

What is your current RS name? mcfeelio

List any previous RS namesPrevious names (OSRS): gaskiniwtbgf, mr kingerski
Alt names (OSRS): MCFeLIO (ironman btw)

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat level: 114.85

Total level: 1658

Side note: I will be bursting up to 94 mage over the next couple days

Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 3.55.05 AM.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I first started playing Runescape when I was in elementary school, probably a little less than 15 years ago. My main's name (which often acts as my nickname as well), mcfeelio, comes from my last name "McNeil". Plz no doxerino. I recently got back into Runescape a couple years ago, and have recently been focusing on raiding (COX) and late night wildy PKing with the boys. Over the last couple months I've become more and more interesting in PKing and the idea of organized PKing, and thus this application!

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name's Owen, but most of my friends call me mcfeelio. I'm a 21-year-old guy from Canada, currently in school for computer science. Something kinda cool about me: I'm a competitive sailor, and have competed in multiple World Championships for both Team USVI (U.S. Virgin Islands) and Team Canada. I'm pretty well-traveled for someone my age, and enjoy talking about the cool experiences I've been fortunate enough to have. I'm pretty easy going and relaxed, and enjoy pushing myself in all aspects, including Runescape!

How did you hear about us?  Runescape.com clan forums

What makes you want to join us? As previously mentioned, I've recently been really enjoying multi-PKing with a couple of my friends over the past couple months, and am looking to get better at that aspect of the game. I'm still definitely a beginner, and really am looking for a solid group of players to venture out with and learn from. Some of the main criteria I had while searching for a clan were organization and sense of "legitimateness", both of which The WIlderness Guardians seem to have. It was also important to me that a potential clan be willing to accept people who aren't super experienced in clan PKing, as if I were to be accepted, this would be my first official Runescape clan!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by mcfeelio

Screenshot_20190403-122052.thumb.jpg.d4e931804b896f241805d4f12f7a8558.jpg

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png