[Declined] SlemShady

SlemShady

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

SlemShady

What is your current RS name? SlemShady

List any previous RS namesNot UrBwana, Not AThreat

What is your total level and combat level?

Total - 1699

Combat - 108

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing with friends around 2008, but never made it much past 50 combat or so and purely f2p. Started playing again last year shortly before mobile was released and have mostly just done solo pvm and slayer, with the occasional failed pking attempt. Recently acquired the quest cape and am working towards getting my first 99.

Tell us about your clan history.

None

Tell us about your yourself.

I am a 22 year old Male from the US. Currently I am living in Ohio and going to vocational school as an automotive technician. My hobbies include riced out Toyota hatchbacks and playing the guitar like Lil Wayne. I listen to a mix to most music with a favoritism towards harder rock, but venturing out as far as electronica and old country.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit post/comment from Adult Cat

What makes you want to join us? Oldest clan with a history of high standards to be upheld by members.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Several mutes for fowl language in rs3, but no offenses since returning to old school

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png