[Declined] Zornah

Zornah

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Zornah

What is your current RS name? Zornah

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1865

Combat level: 113

ATT: 86
STR: 96
DEF: 85

RANGE: 99

PRAY: 75
MAGIC: 94

QP: 269

KC Vorkath: 316

KC Zulrah: 346

KC Kree'arra: 2

KC Commander Zilyana: 2

KC K'ril tsutsaroth: 1

KC General Graardor: 30

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This account is an account that started a few years ago. I quited a few months/years and restarted a month ago.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in 'SonsOfBandos', a dutch clan. Wasn't that active at all. It used to be; but a lot of ppl left. I quited rs for a while and when I came back I saw that the clan wasn't that anymore. I stayed cause I am a loyal person, but I just needed to chance. I just wanna have fun in RS, make money, boss, do stuff I like.

Tell us about your yourself.

BIO:
I'm 24 years old
Male
I live in Belgium

HOW MY FRIENDS DESCIPRE ME:

- Funny

- Enthousiastic

- Loyal

- Flexible

HOBBY'S AND WORK:
I am currently follow education on the police academy

I used to play soccer, but I quited cause of my education.
I am also a leader in an organisation that goes on camp in the summer with 'kids' from 9y-18y. I go with the older age (15-16 or 17-18). I am also an educator that gives education to become a leader in our organisation.

How did you hear about us?  Found you guys on google

What makes you want to join us? I want an active clan.
I never made an account big enough for bossing. Never had the skills or money for it. Now I have so I wanna go bossing and just have fun on RS.
I am in the clan now for a few days and I must say the members are very polite and very active. Always talking and I already went on a bandos trip with 3 other members!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by Zornah

I worked with him to get him in forums and discord.. Seems like a very cool person and I am excited to get the chance to hangout with him. I think he will be a really good fit to the clan and as long as he keeps his attendance up and gets through the first trials member parts everything will be fine..

IQl6MTk.jpg

Discord: Brandon (BMF Bear)#5995

💖Lait Choco

ALTS: WG BEAR HC

After weeks I still didn't get accepted. I edited my app a few times and checked others. "Lacking in effort", but the other apps that got accepted were not that better in my opinion. Nobody cares probbly but they are a view rotten apples in this clan..

• Retired Leader
9 hours ago, Zornah said:

After weeks I still didn't get accepted. I edited my app a few times and checked others. "Lacking in effort", but the other apps that got accepted were not that better in my opinion. Nobody cares probbly but they are a view rotten apples in this clan..

hi mate, as I've said to you on Discord just message one of us when you're online. That's aaight, mini horse (wg neigh), slumptality or myself. The first time you messaged me you didn't edit your app, after that I simply wasn't available at the time you messaged me. Sorry about any delays

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png