[Accepted] l pacioli

l pacioli

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

l pacioli

What is your current RS name? l pacioli

List any previous RS namesdaanhas
ruin axe 926
konono1

What is your total level and combat level?

total level 1549

combat 104 med level

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i started this account last september but it's not my first account.
my first main was called konono1 but got hacked by a green dragon bot, i got it back with all the gear for botting on it and my bank gone. After being totally done with that osrs account i went to rs3 but got tired of it quite quickly. While i was playing on that main i started a pure pking account but didnt really have the heart, nor the money to continue with it, but trying to pick it up when i got a steady bank on the main (l pacioli) and can afford bonds and some expensive fast training methods.

Tell us about your clan history.

i have no real active clan history, but i'm really into the idea of a clan to pvm and maybe pvp with

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Daan, i'm 20 years old, live in the netherlands, i'm a student but have a sidejob as a pallbearer, really like a lot of music, some dutch rap but also techno and rock. I really like going out and grabbing a few drinks with friends, and i really dislike getting onehit by jad after a whole fightcave

How did you hear about us?  found you on reddit, i googled pvp med clan

What makes you want to join us? really like the idea of fair gameplay and hate bullying in osrs, also i am spending a lot of time on osrs lately and would like an active clan

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: when i was 11 i have tried to scam people on runescape. I got a one month ban it was on konono1 never done anything since that one time, just a stupid mistake of a younger me. I might be able to find the message exchange of the one time if you are interested in that

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel