[Declined] a black bot

Rickly

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

a black bot

What is your current RS name? a black bot

List any previous RS namesferret man75

What is your total level and combat level?

Total: 1176

Combat: 103 (increasing every day)

Attack: 85

Strength: 86

Defense: 71

Ranged: 73

Prayer: 70

Magic: 83 (Actively being trained every day)

Hp: 84

None of my non-combats are really worth mentioning, they're mostly level 20-50 :)

I have desert treasure complete and I'm also perfectly happy to teleblock (I'm working on 85 magic now but I can pot past it easily) and/or to act as a dragon spear stunner if that's where you guys think I'll fit best!

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing runescape since before 2005 and have over a year played time across all accounts (365 x 24 hours) (includes rs2 main). Made this account to play osrs with friends and have been focusing mainly on combat as opposed to "skilling"

Tell us about your clan history.

No significant clan history, my real life friends and I ran a VERY small pvm group in rs2

Tell us about your yourself.

23 year old college student studying computer science. I play not just runescape but a lot of pvp video games like overwatch, rocket league, CSGO, fortnite, etc. I like to be competitive and as such I really enjoy high level pvp gameplay in any game I'm playing

How did you hear about us?  My friend Akatsuchi is in the clan and recommended it to me

What makes you want to join us? I love runescape pvp and always have trouble finding people to team with, and soloing is not as fun of an experience. With all the new wilderness updates that have been released, now seems like the perfect time to join a clan!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png