Hiding Poll Results

it’s clear that the current polling system isn’t working for the vast majority of the Old School community.

If I'm not wrong, hiding poll results was polled twice and it failed both times. The only community that complains about it is Reddit? w0t

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

• Retired Leader
2 hours ago, Lait Choco said:

If I'm not wrong, hiding poll results was polled twice and it failed both times. The only community that complains about it is Reddit? w0t

tbh I think it's better if the poll results are hidden, one of the main issues was people thinking their vote doesn't matter so hopefully more people will actually vote now.

p.s. Grandma has been freed 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

On 4/11/2019 at 3:21 AM, Mojo said:

tbh I think it's better if the poll results are hidden, one of the main issues was people thinking their vote doesn't matter so hopefully more people will actually vote now.

p.s. Grandma has been freed 

I can understand your point but it is really a very small portion of the playerbase. I don't mind either but they really cater to a certain community more then others, if they even cater to others nowadays. The last few polls were between 35-85k votes, let's hope the next 5 poll or so beat those numbers so I can be proven wrong. Also I've never seen someone complain about this besides the vocal minority on Reddit.

Don't forget that it is the very same community that think that a delay on the 2FA removal magicly solves them from being hacked but then again I wonder why they ask for this because according to reddit, Jagex doesn't have customer support.

Like I said, it was polled twice and failed. Now they ignore the majority of the community to pander a very few (who mostly don't know what they want). I think it is disgusting from Jagex to do this. Also, I wonder why they didn't post this on their "old school accouncements" forum? Every other updates/newsposts gets it own post to discuss... I'll give you a free pair of Bgloves if you can guess which newspost is missing/doesn't exist. Really feels like a big "fuck you" from Jagex to the people who don't want to be a part of Reddit.

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/sl=0/forums.ws?380,381

But hey, atleast certain people can now vote in peace without being restricted because they could see the results/couldn't think for themselves :')

Edited by Lait Choco

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

• Retired Leader
1 hour ago, Lait Choco said:

it was polled twice and failed. Now they ignore the majority of the community to pander a very few

http://services.runescape.com/m=poll/oldschool/results.ws?id=1335

64% of players voted in favour. I don’t know if this was the last time it was polled but let’s remember that a “majority” is over 50% but polls require 75%. Many poll questions have a majority in favour but not the required three quarters. It’s therefore incorrect to say Jagex are ignoring the majority. 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png