[Declined] Billy89124

TrentStJohn

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Billy89124

What is your current RS name? Billy89124

List any previous RS namesOff Da Top
X Krypto
Fett Schlagt

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat lvl - 114

Total Level- 1506

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing back in high school. My first account on rs3 is days away from the 15 year mark. I took a long break and started to get back into it around when Mobile was coming out, a little sooner actually. Unfortunately a lot of my old real life friends aren’t interested in playing again. My name really doesn’t mean anything I was just staking in the duel arena and wanted a noob looking name haha. I like training anything combat and really look forward to learning how to boss and raid.

Tell us about your clan history.

I’ve never officially been in a clan that I can think of.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Trent. I’m 30 years old from central California. Currently just a server still figuring out which career I want to pursue. I’m a recovering drug addict which is why I’m a little behind in life but hey at least I’m still here. I love to play basketball, shoot guns, camp, anything outside.

How did you hear about us?  Google actually

What makes you want to join us? I’ve read good things online about this clan and the fact that it has been around for a long time tells you something.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothin that I can think of. Not a scammer or a dirtbag

• 4 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png