Least Favorite Quest?

Rag and bone man 2 and one small favor share the top  spot as worst quests for me, not challenging and way to long.

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png

The Miniquest Lair of Tarn Razorlor. Boring as fuck, not interesting, and you have to restart about fourty times from trap failures. All to Enchant your Salve Ammy. I tend to really hate quests that have must-have things locked behind them, like the previously mentioned and The Fremennik Trials. Unlocking Fairy Rings was pretty terrible, but at least like Fremmy Trials it's not RNG-based how long it takes, it's just the items you have to get the Necromancer.

Gmining.gif

WG's least consistent eventmaster.

forumnsig2.png.33b862880446896fac4d15844f66d87c.png
image.png.1eeb324b7637d99186dd80c99a3bdbbc.png

image.png.6a8bc0ca678e6f99b348ccdd427eb74f.png

On 4/11/2019 at 8:50 PM, WhyReadIGNS said:

The Miniquest Lair of Tarn Razorlor. Boring as fuck, not interesting, and you have to restart about fourty times from trap failures. All to Enchant your Salve Ammy. I tend to really hate quests that have must-have things locked behind them, like the previously mentioned and The Fremennik Trials. Unlocking Fairy Rings was pretty terrible, but at least like Fremmy Trials it's not RNG-based how long it takes, it's just the items you have to get the Necromancer.

Agreed, Tarn is a really frustrating quest especially for low level players.

• 2 months later...

Legends quest, me1, me2, underground pass, regicide(cus of UP), both soa and heroes quest, rag and bone man 1 and 2.... The list goes on, but these are the worst imo

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

After 16 years of doing quests, my reasons for not liking certain quests are a little bit unconventional. Spoilers ahead ofc.

Mourning's Ends Part 2 - not because of the agility shortcut because I got it the first time (lmfao suck it), but because the light puzzle was a little too complex. Elemental Workshop 3 in RS3 shares this problem - I try and do quests without using a guide as often as possible, but when you're reduced to just following step by step instructions it feels kind of pointless.

Throne of Miscellania - specifically the part where you have to convince the prince/princess to marry you. You're seducing someone solely in order to gain political power, and it's seriously fucked. Compare it to The Chosen Commander in RS3 where you have a similar strategy in trying to comfort Zanik after the council meeting, but it fits in so well in the storyline and it feels like you're doing the right thing. I'd have much preferred it if marrying into the royal family was done in some other fashion. Actually have your characters develop a relationship. And that'd make it all the more devastating when they get killed in the later quests (RS3).

Dragon Slayer 2. Fuck you Jagex for killing a cat. Legit cba.

rCTf3Lo.png

My favorite quests are going to trigger everyone

Underground Pass: legit the best quest in the game. The entire quest reads like a psychological horror and is placed in the loneliest, most hazardous place imaginable. The things you have to do to progress are fucked, Iban is whispering to you the whole time, and the frustrations of failing jumps at integral parts of the quest add to the despair that you should be feeling in such a place. The quest is an emotional masterpiece and the relief you feel after finishing it and getting access to the elven lands is immeasurable. 

Least favorite quest is fuckin RATCATCHERS. Its so pointless and unfun.

gz.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

ME2 was one of the worst for me. I was reading the Wiki guide and skipped a step. Unfortunately it let me keep going til I got about halfway through and realized when I couldn't go any farther. It ended up adding about an extra hour to the quest.

Image result for kitten gif