[Declined] Eraneicx

Eranei

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Eraneicx

What is your current RS name? Eraneicx

List any previous RS namesTrace 9 0 7

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 853, and my combat level is currently 98.55 (and rising quickly).

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing runescape when I was a kid, maybe 12 years ago. It took me a couple of years to reach level 83 combat, so now that I arrived back in OSRS nearly 3 weeks ago, I've been grinding combat stats as hard as possible to pass my childhood high-scores. I don't plan on skilling much until my combat stats satisfy me. I was advised of a baseline 80 attack and 80 defense, however I would like to keep them slightly lower if possible for PKing. I may not attend raids quite yet, at least until I watch a few tutorials and am ready to come along with little instruction.

Tell us about your clan history.

This will be my first clan!!! :D

Tell us about your yourself.

Since quitting runescape approximately 9 years ago, I switched to World of Warcraft. I became what's known as a "Gladiator", meaning I was in the top 0.5% of the pvp community at the end of whichever season. The highest ranking I achieved was #1 in the U.S. for my class (ret paladin) in 2v2, and #1 for one of thirteen battlegroups in 3v3. I went on to sell gladiator carries by playing others' accounts for 0 a piece, and when I became bored of the worsening game, I sold characters on my account for 0 and 0.

How did you hear about us?  WG Zerk, or Zerkersloot invited me at a slayer task!

What makes you want to join us? I'm interested in learning PVM very soon. However, I would like to retain low attack and defense for a little while before doing so, in the interest of PKing.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I've been an honest player, I doubt there is something in my past that would deter you from accepting me.

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png