Collectors of any kind?

Stinky Johnn

1 hour ago, AAIGHT said:

i gave away my 300k flax collection to a dude called flax, he now has over 120m flax :D

gave away 800k lava runes to a dude called "lava rune" (im not making this up)  he now has over 60m lavas iirc

still have 50k+ guams

I'm called Coins. 

Also, my alts are 'Twisted Bow', 'Scythe of Vitur', and 'Ghrazi Rapier'

Thanks.

3 hours ago, AAIGHT said:

i gave away my 300k flax collection to a dude called flax, he now has over 120m flax :D

gave away 800k lava runes to a dude called "lava rune" (im not making this up)  he now has over 60m lavas iirc

still have 50k+ guams

I sold 1 lava rune to lava rune the other day 😂

He showed me his collection, over 250m in lava runes

jasonwinter18.png

10 hours ago, Aedster12 said:

I collect wholesome memes I have over 500 downloaded on my phone its madness hahaha but I love it. if you ever want a meme hit me up on discord I have so many it's insane. Most of them are wholesome some are quite spicy though.

how about you?

Random Coins both foreign and domestic lol. 

On 4/23/2019 at 6:00 PM, Pen Fifteen said:

Starting a (legal) firearm collection. Have 3 as of now but hoping to get a hand on some machine guns when I move out of my current state (bans machine guns). Some serious value in those things and they go up year after year.

I have a decent collection of guns, haven't bought anything for a long time as i dont have anywhere to shoot right now, but i really enjoy the older military bolt action rifles. Have a k98, some Nagants, and a few others. Also have a AR-15, a Hungarian AK and some more modern semi-autos. Guns have a lot of historic value for me and its interesting to read about the history of them. I have a few things on my wish list like a M1 Garand and a SVD but that stuff starts to get crazy expensive so i kinda stopped for the time being.

Best advice i can give though is look into buying ammo online in bulk if your going to shoot a lot as that part of it can cost more then the guns do.

Edited by Bonegnasher

@Bonegnasher only bought online once - online ammo sales are banned in NY. I really want a Garand too, but the ammo is quite rare from what I hear. I was trying to buy  a Polish-milled AK too but I cannot seem to get my hands on a pre-1970 one (the requirements for semi-autos with "assault" features in NY)

BingoWin.png  image.png.ad5e2d00ae2b48c379d3f4527add9316.pngimage.png.fedf0115429f31612a2b032c6022a585.png 

• 1 month later...