[Declined] xavsj3rky

jerky

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

xavsj3rky

What is your current RS name? xavsj3rky

List any previous RS namesduiman

What is your total level and combat level?

Total lvl-1120

Combat lvl- 100

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

well when I made this account I only pked and was a zerker pure. Then I had a buddy talk me into going bossing, and trained up some def. I am not a skiller, and that is why my total lvl is so low.

Tell us about your clan history.

Was in paragon clan but it is not active. I am seeking a clan that I can go bossing and pking with people. That has an active discord.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am from the usa, I am a heavy equipment operator building bridges and freeways. I like to drink whisky and ride dirt bikes.

How did you hear about us?  Runescape fourms

What makes you want to join us? Seems to be and active clan, and I can tell the leaders put a lot of effort into this.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Dude Its a video game. I just play to play I don't scam, and really don't care about boss splits unless we get a big drop

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png