UFC/MMA

TheSleptKing

So in light of todays UFC event  (236) which was fucking bonkers I wonder if there are any other fans of it here? Who are your favourite fights and why? and what are some of your favourite fights?

I am a fan of all styles but i love myself some striking. Current active favourite fighters include Adesanya, Holloway, Jones, Gaethje, Lawler, Cerrone, Mcgregor (back in the day) to name afew.

Also if you guys aren't fans and are reading this and want some recommendations to watch to help get you into it i am happy to oblige! Trust me you have never watching anything more thrilling in the moment from any sport than high level MMA!

I'm a big fan of MMA and catch most of UFC events if I can.

My favorite fighters:

• Max Holloway
  • Dustin Poirier
  • Demetrious Johnson
  • Isreal Adesanya
  • Michael Bipsping
  • Chael Sonnen (The goat)

My favorite fights:

• Lawler Vs. Macdonald 2
  • Whitaker Vs. Romero 2
  • Ferguson Vs. Pettis
  • Bochniak Vs. Zabit
  • Swanson Vs. Doo Ho Choi

itachi_no_chikara_by_cebzab.png

• 3 weeks later...

MMA is an awesome sport, and I'm really glad it's been gaining popularity (and for the ESPN deal!) - been training Muay Thai and BJJ (purple belt) for just under 7 years now.

Love grappling and technical striking. Love watching Israel Adesanya, Anderson Silva, Khabib, Jon Jones, DC, and Mightymouse Johnson... but Rob Whittaker is my favorite MMA athelete :).

• 1 month later...

Zutheris you have some solid choices there and i can't argue with any of them! Fair few people in the cc ive been able to talk to about it, been really sound haha. Everyone seems to know what they are talking about aswel which is refreshing 😂 and if anyone needs hd streams for events, hmu!

On 6/13/2019 at 1:18 AM, Letaker said:

I'm just waiting on Tony vs Khabib, or Khabib vs Connor 2, DC vs Jones 3 , DC vs Stipe 2. Cejudo vs Holloway. most excited fights imo , also Khabib vs GSP

Tony Vs. Khabib how long must we wait.

Connor would get destroyed again if they fought not interested in seeing khabib smesh him again

itachi_no_chikara_by_cebzab.png

3 hours ago, Zutheris said:

Tony Vs. Khabib how long must we wait.

Connor would get destroyed again if they fought not interested in seeing khabib smesh him again

yah I honestly don't see connor beating khabib unless he really go serious and trains for like a year nonstop lol, and fuck bruh been waiting for Tony vs Khabib for like 2-3 years lmao

honestly it's a fight that must happen because Tony can take out khabib, and Khabib can take out Tony.

Very intersting matchup imo Tony has that 10P jiu jitsu and we out here boy lmao

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...