[Declined] Cuddlesaur

Cuddlesaur

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Cuddlesaur

What is your current RS name? Cuddlesaur

List any previous RS namesTable Vendor
Evilclaydude
Ignis' Bank

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1068 and my combat level is 87, I haven't been playing on osrs very long 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This account is pretty old. Look me up on rs3(90's melee stats) though I haven't played that in many years(before it got ruined) lol I quit a few years ago and it was not until the mobile version came out that peaked my interest. I had an osrs account (level 60cb or so, 67 rune crafting lol) but I forget the email and password:/ so I made a new one on mobile release and here I am!

Tell us about your clan history.

I ran two very large and active clans! One had over a thousand members :) I was inspired to do so after my old favorite clan fell apart with the changes in the game, me and a friend of mine started recruiting for a new clan with the clan update. I'm voting yes if that gets passed btw!
We did a lot off bossing and pvp wasn't my forte but we had a great pvp captain and I was usually too busy just helping members out and planning events haha... Then I just wait one day, idk.

Tell us about your yourself.

No

How did you hear about us?  A guy at the GE I forget his name ;(

What makes you want to join us? Seems like a respectable clan and I hope to fit in.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I wipe left handed and secretly scorn handshakes.